Make a fashionable power statement with Presider’s slender profile, plush upholstery and ergonomic support—at a surprisingly affordable price. The Berkeley chair combines executive looks with extreme comfort to make your day at the office more comfortable. Some of the standard features of the Berkeley are:
- Energy absorbing ENERSORB™ seat and back foam conforms to the body and disperses weight ergonomically.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with multi-position tilt lock, pneumatic height adjustment and tension control.
- Height-adjustable arms with polyurethane sculptured arm pad.
- Compound curved back with built-in lumbar support.
- Built-in headrest support.
- Five-prong heavy-duty nylon base and 2″ dual wheel carpet casters.
- California Fire Code #117.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Available in Allante (formerly Hyde) fabric only! Because the padding for this chair has to “breathe”, there will be wrinkles in the fabric but please note that this is normal in order for the padding to function properly. Since there are no fabric options, the cost of the fabric is included in the price.